Information on personal data processing by Best-IT sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Kiekrz
- The Controller of your personal data is Best-IT sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), with its registered office at ul. Kasztanowa 2 in Kiekrz (62-090 Kiekrz), entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs of Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy (KRS, National Court Register) kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 9th Economic Division, under the KRS No. 0000682421, holding NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7811948268 and REGON (Statistical Number) 367530848(hereinafter: Best-IT).
- Any questions or requests related to the processing of personal data by Best-IT should be sent to the following addresses:
Filip Effenberg Best-IT Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Kasztanowa 2,
- Personal data shall be processed for the purposes of execution of the contract or order between Best-IT and another entity [legal basis: Article 6 section 1 point f) of GDPR].
- Personal data shall be stored for a period of time in which obligations are being fulfilled and for a period of limitation for claims arising from legal regulations, or till the date of recognition of objection lodged under Article 21 of GDPR.
- If you are appointed as a contact person by your employer or any other entity, your data may be processed for the purposes of execution and settlement of the contract or order concluded between Best-IT and your employer or such other entity. In such case the data processing shall cover current communication related to the execution of such contract or order, preparation and archiving of documentation on the execution of the contract or order, and the ascertainment of claims or defense against the claims of the other party.
- In such case your data shall be processed for the purposes of pursuit of legitimate interest of the Controller, that is the protection of rights, execution of concluded contracts and acquisition of remuneration due on these grounds.
- As the Data Controller, we wish to inform you that you have the right to access your data, rectify them, request that your data be deleted or that the processing of your data be restricted. You also have the right to lodge an objection against the processing of your data by the Controller and the right to data portability to another data controller. If you give your consent voluntarily, you have the right to withdraw the consent to data processing at any time, which shall not affect the legal compliance of processing performed on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal. We also wish to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for the personal data protection regulations.
- The Information on personal data processing by Best-IT is only of informative nature, and cannot be used to derive any special rights or claims from it. For the avoidance of doubts, this Information should not be considered as an offer or a public promise, and cannot be construed as the source of additional contractual obligations.
Best-IT Sp. z o.o. Team